Playmobil Citroën 2CV
Who doesn't know the Citroën 2CV, also called "an umbrella on wheels". Now the iconic cult car is also available as a PLAYMOBIL model with many authentic details. Children and adults will love this unique miniature vehicle. Model for this PLAYMOBIL car is the legendary Citroën 2CV, which was first presented to the public in Paris in 1948. The Citroën 2CV developed into one of France's most famous car models in the following decades. The PLAYMOBIL vehicle offers space for four passengers and is full of charming facets such as a true-to-the-original interior, a tailgate that can be opened, characteristic front headlights and a removable hood. The headlights can be changed between transparent and yellow. Four different country number plates are included on the enclosed label sheet. There is also a selection of cheerful sticker motifs to individually decorate the car. The Citroën 2CV from PLAYMOBIL presents unique French car design with cult character to play with, collect and display.
The toy set includes a Citroën 2CV by PLAYMOBIL, three PLAYMOBIL figures, a pig, two geese, two milk cans, front headlights and many other lovely extras. A perfect gift for car enthusiasts and nostalgia fans.
Discover the French cult car:
• Small but mighty: The car model offers space for four figures.
• Off into the countryside: The tailgate can be opened and offers storage space for shopping and luggage.
• Monet says hello: With the included stickers, the car can be customised to your heart's content.
• French style: The front headlights can be changed between yellow and crystal clear.
• Let the sunshine in: The soft top is removable