Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Troopertoys undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
• Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Troopertoys is: Troopertoys Distribuciones, S.L.U., with CIF: B06767396 (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Troopertoys Distribuciones, S.L.U.
C/ Gandhi 35, 5ºA
CIF : B06767396
Contact phone: 910 547 197 - 722 839 191 - 657 027 778
Contact email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Constituted on May 12, 2021 before the notary of Madrid, D. Maria Dolores Peña Peña, number 1,809 of its protocol and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid on June 10, 2021 in volume 42,071, folio 41, inscription 1 with sheet M-744935.
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Troopertoys through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Troopertoys and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills out, or to respond to a request or query thereof. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the RGPD:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
• Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees their security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Troopertoys are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR .
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Troopertoys undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it will be to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website .
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purpose of the treatment for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by Troopertoys in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend a request or query.
Like, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Troopertoys, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the moment the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this time limit.
Data recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Without the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Troopertoys. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it .
Secretion and security of personal data
Troopertoys undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or illicit alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Troopertoys cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Troopertoys and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Troopertoys is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Troopertoys has carried out or carry out, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller , taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request to delete any link to that personal data.
• Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller of the processing of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
• Right of opposition: It is the Right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by Troopertoys.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the Right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise established by current legislation.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.troopertoys.com", specifying:
• Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
• Petition with the specific reasons for the application or information to which you want to access.
• Address for the purpose of notifications.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document that proves the request made.< br />
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
C/ Gandhi 35,
Email: [email protected]
Reclaims to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).