Shipping and payment
Once the order of the product has been confirmed, you can proceed to the payment of the same, through any of the modalities indicated below:
• Payment by credit or debit card.
• Payment through bank transfer.
• Payment through PayPal.
• Payment through Bizum.
You can cancel a reservation at any time, but in no case will the price of the reservation be refunded, the reservation is a formal contract in which the conditions of sale are accepted and in case of non-compliance of the client the refund of the amount delivered is canceled.
Any event not described above will be subject to the final decision of the management of our company, to the good faith and good judgment of the same.
The payment of the price of the products will be made in euros (€). Our platform guarantees and ensures a secure payment procedure on the Internet.
Complementarily, you are informed that we reserve ownership of the products sold until payment of the full price has been received, by virtue of the product you have requested.
Shipping and delivery times
Once your order has been confirmed and accepted, as well as the price of the product paid in full, the product selected by you will be sent to you through the transport company, within a maximum period of 24-48 hours following the placing of the order, and taking into account that orders placed on weekends will be processed the following Monday, unless it is a holiday or holiday period.
The transport company will ship products throughout the Peninsula, making the delivery under the responsibility of the carrier.
The cost for the shipping costs of the products will be applied in accordance with the following data:
• Peninsula: 4.00 € with delivery of 1 to 2 working days by Correos Express or 4.50 € with delivery of 1 to 2 working days by MRW.
• Balearic Islands: 8.50 € for orders up to 150 € and 15.00 € for orders over 150 € with delivery of 2 to 3 working days.
• Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: € 10.00 with delivery of 3 to 7 business days and may be delayed due to the customs process.
• Portugal: € 6.00 with delivery of 2 to 3 business days.
• International: They will vary depending on the price of the order and the country of destination. < / p>
For orders with delivery in the peninsula worth more than € 300 will have free shipping .
(International customers, from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are responsible for customs duties, taxes or charges payable that may arise, this is not part of the shipping fee paid when you place your order. Check with your local postal services for full details on these potential expenses.)
The product will be delivered to the address you have provided when placing your purchase order. In case you wish to modify this address, you must contact the transport company, stating any change of address, in order to effectively and satisfactorily deliver the product to destination.